August 15, 2009

Random Stuff

It's been a while since I last blogged, and now is just the perfect time to write again.


The Exhaustion
Last week almost drained all of my whole being because of our preliminary examinations. It feels like I'm being tortured everyday by my answers that I wrote on those papers. And the worst thing is, I felt sick after our prelim exam in OrgChem. To be honest, even during the exam, I'm already not feeling well. I can't even think properly, and I made a couple of erasures which is considered a sin. I just hope the results won't turn me down.

The last day of our exam was on saturday, and since it just lasted until 10am, I was able to go home early compared to our ordinary oh-so-late schedule. I was given the chance to sing again with my choirmates and to have a couple of bonding moments with them. Geez I already missed those guys! I just wished that we have an early dismissal during saturdays.

The Lenses
When Nicole got home, she introduces us to her freshly-bought jelly lenses, and gave us a testing shot. It's really amazing! She bought two kinds: the one that splits an image into 3, and the one that makes the image at the center looks zoomed! Here are our sample photos:

Aya and Me.

Tatay Jepoy.


EA. Haha! :)


Because of this, I was inspired to continue my plan for my birthday: treat myself with a Fisheye 2! Yey! *cross-fingers*

The Flash Drive
I lost my KingMax flash drive which was given to me by one of my colleagues during my 18th birthday. I actually believed that it wasn't lost, it was stolen, or at least. I don't want to think about it anymore. I just bought a new one to solve my problem. I'll just pay extra care on it.

I can't express myself properly in this post, I think I still have a hangover from last week's examination. I'll just compose another one when my mind's a little settled down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment