January 3, 2010

Happy Holidays!

It's Christmas day! Woke up around 8 am, ate our breakfast and got ready for the big day! After we took our bath, my cousin and I are waiting for my other cousins to arrive. When they came home, we clicked a few shots on our camera while thinking what to do for the rest of the day. So here we are displaying our Christmas spirit!

Jhonah Chu Rhea Chu


Daryl Chu Jake Chu

When the sun's heat wasn't scorching hot anymore, we accompany the other kids to their destination, and since we're already the "grown-up teens", we've been expecting what we should be expected. Haha! And we spent the rest of the days eating, eating and eating. (See how desperate I am to fill my limbs with some fats. Baby fats, at least.)

Christmas, as what other would people say, is for the young ones. Well, of course I do enjoy celebrating Christmas back when I used to "toil" together with my cousins to visit our Uncle and Auntie's houses for some "aguinaldos", a well known Filipino tradition done during Christmas day. And since I have already grown up, it may be true that we already "retired" from our work, but that doesn't mean that we didn't enjoy celebrating Christmas. This season is in fact, one of the happiest season of the year, not only that because we received gifts from our loves ones and got to eat lots of food, but we're also thankful that our Savior, Jesus Christ, has already been born in this world, that's why we shouldn't forget the reason why we are celebrating Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment