October 28, 2009

Flop

Tuesday. I had to travel with Tomnick going to Manila for our final examinations. Although we knew that the vehicle we rode was a colorum, we didn't mind because these people know what to do to get to their destination easily. But I didn't expect the following events to happen.

Even though Manong driver took a detour going to Cubao, the officers surprisingly caught us, well almost. He [driver] gave each of us a 20-peso bill and left us at Camachile, because the officers will soon be catching him. We walked our way to catch a jeepney going to Monumento, even though we don't know what we're doing. We're off to the LRT station, and riding the train won't be a good idea either after looking at the line that passes over the stairs down the road! Talk about rush hour. We moved to plan B: ride a jeepney going to SM Tayuman, atleast its the only place we knew that is nearest to our school. After reaching the mall, we rode a tricycle going to Tomnick's apartment. Since where running short of time, I had no choice but to leave my things in their room.

It was the first day of the finals week, Tuesday, when I lost my phone, Nokia 6600. It, slipping out of my pocket after I rode a tricycle, was something very unpredictable, I guess. I had been putting it inside my pockets from the time that I got it from my Dad. Another thing is, it was bulky and heavy, enough to prevent itself from getting out of my pants, and yet it did.

I was actually hurrying up to reach my friend Tom's room to make response to nature's call. After that, I started arranging things that I should be bringing for school, when I suddenly remember to bring with me my phone. It was gone. It was missing! After a little flashback on my mind, it was there that I finally realized that my phone actually slip out of my pocket, and it was left on the vehicle. The clock is ticking and a few more minutes, we'll be late for the exam. I just didn't mind that I lost it, and only thought that I actually misplaced it in my bag.

After the exam is over, we rushed to Tom's apartment and took away with me my travel bag. Went to my dormitory and beamed to Aldrick the bad news that happened to me. Including the mistakes I did during my Mechanics exam. T.T

To cut the story short, the whole day was a big adventure, yet was a flop one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment