October 28, 2009

Level Up!

After the bloody final examinations and the disaster that happened to me last week, I was relieved and glad that my parents actually bought me a new cellphone! Yey! Yet to be honest, I'll be missing that big, bulky, black phone of mine, especially my sim card! I had it for 8 years since my 5th grade, and now it's gone. T.T I'm sure that I'll be missing it.


So much for the sad part of this entry, let's move on to the main part. I bought [well my parents did] my very own Nokia 5130 Xpress Music! Too bad the only color available is the red one. Well, I won't be dealing with the color anymore. I need to love it! Yay!


It comes with a mini speaker which costs a thousand peso. We had to buy it because the saleslady told us that the phone always come with the speaker [i.e. the phone unit only is already phased out]. So I had to pierce my wallet to contribute to the cost. I'm ashamed to just let my parents spend a lot of money just for my own pleasure, so I did my part. And another good thing is, it comes with a free 1GB memory card. Now that's what I call a 'freebie'! After all, it costs a lot to buy a separate one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment